I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lagoon ~ First trip!

We decided to take the four youngest kids to the Manti Pageant and then head to Lagoon the next morning.  It seems like we are always trying to make sure the older kids fit into whatever we have planned, but this time we just decided to go... just the 4 little ones.  We enjoyed every minute of the trip and made lots of fun memories with them.  They have all grown up so fast and as much as I want to slow down time, I can't.  So instead, I will just hang on to every moment and make as many memories as I can!

We had a great time.  Noah doesn't really care for the rides... at all!  Nate would go on anything if he was tall enough!  Kalli was up for the big rides, but poor Kami is not quite there yet.  About half way through the roller coaster she looks at me and says, "I think I am going to throw up!"  I laughed and told her to suck it up and that she would NOT throw up and she finished the ride just fine.  The Spider was the last big ride she would even consider.  She did not like it!!!

Such a fun day.  Such amazing babies we are blessed to call ours!

No comments: