I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Emmett turns one

 
Our little Emmett George turned one!
This kid is AMAZING!
He has the sweetest personality,
and is a beast!
He is a giant, just like his daddy was at his age!
He's not quite walking yet,
but doesn't seem to really be in a hurry to do it.
He is also loves cuddles.
Happy Birthday little (big) man.
We love you and are so grateful you are part of this
big, crazy family!


1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

I found your blog from a pregnancy website that you posted on about having 8 c sections I think it was. Anyway I am absolutely amazes by you!! I have had 4 c sections and 1 vbac and I would like more so bad but I am so scared!! I would love to chat with you about your journey in having more. My email is keepchargin@msn.com would you please email me. Thank you!