A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Did I say 11 was great? What I really meant to say is....
If 11 is great, a dozen is even better!!!
Yes, a dozen grandbabies.
Garrett and Tiffany gave me the best birthday present.
I check your blog every few days so I'm thrilled to see a post. I would love you to give an update on everyone, too. I've followed you since Hyrum was born (through pregnancy.org and babycenter)
4 comments:
Congrats!!!! Babies are so much fun.
We need an update on each child and their kids. Love reading your posts.
Jodie
^^^ what Jodie said!
I check your blog every few days so I'm thrilled to see a post. I would love you to give an update on everyone, too. I've followed you since Hyrum was born (through pregnancy.org and babycenter)
Life has been crazy.... I promise that soon I will update everyone. There's been a lot going on, lots of changes, lots of growing up.
Post a Comment