I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mom, dad and baby

When the big girls saw these pictures they teased that it looked like we were new parents.

New parents to Noah... that is true!

However, we looked a whole lot younger when we were actually NEW parents!

I have learned though,

that I love being a parent, no matter how experienced I am at it!

I love holding my newborn for the first time, and every time after...
I love that after all these years, and all of our kids,

we still find such absolute joy in seeing our new baby

and wondering who they will become!

I am so very grateful for our sweet baby Noah.
He has brought so much joy and peace into our home...

and I am blessed to be a 'new' mom to this sweet baby boy!




No comments: