I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, September 23, 2011

'Papa' and Gabriel

I have loved this man, literally from the moment I looked at him.
He walked out of the office at the grocery store and I looked him in the eye
and knew that my life would never be the same.
As much as I loved him then, I have fallen in love with him over and over
as we welcomed each child...
There is nothing better than seeing the kind of man he is when he holds our children for the first time, and every time after.
But I have to say that even better than that...

It is seeing him with his grandson.
They have a pretty special bond.
Gabe LOVES his 'papa'...
And 'papa' loves Gabriel.
Seeing them together is something simply amazing.
I love watching Gabe run into the house and yell, "Papa!"

I feel so blessed to be married to a man who is completely devoted to being a wonderful dad...
I love to hear my kids talk about him like he is their hero...

and now, to see him as a grandpa...

Well, it makes me love him even more!

No comments: