I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, December 12, 2011

Thankful Day 30 (Caught up!)

Thankful Day 30
~I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am grateful for the peace that has filled my life because of it.
There are moments in life when you wonder why something is happening and without the knowledge of who we really are, why we are here and where we are going,
I cannot imagine how much different my life would be.
I am thankful for the gift of peace that comes when the storms are raging around me.
Without the hope that comes from the gospel,
life would seem incredibly unfair and scary.
I am grateful for the power of the Priesthood and the many times it has blessed my life.
I feel blessed every time I enter the temple and feel the Spirit of hope
in a world where many lose hope.
I am so very grateful for the knowledge of our purpose here,
and most of all I am so very thankful to realize that even when things are hard, great knowledge comes through the trials and peace comes in knowing that no matter what, every experience will be for my own good and that I can look back and know that the hardest times in my life is when I have felt the greatest blessings of comfort and peace.

I am so very thankful for the atonement and for the knowledge that it is not weakness to lean on the arm of the Savior...
that this is where we find our greatest strength!

No comments: