I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy 21st birthday!

Happy 21st birthday to my favorite missionary!
It's hard to believe that 2 years has gone by since we received your call
to the Suva, Fiji mission.
What amazing things have happened in the past 2 years.
Changes that took that boy, and made him into a man!
The selfish part of my mother's heart can not wait to get him home.
77 days....
But I know that he is loving what he is doing,
finding joy in serving,
sharing the things that matter most to him,
and probably wishing that time would slow down!
2 years ago I wasn't sure how I would send him around the world...
today, I am not sure how I could have even thought that.
I know he is the man he is today because of the experiences he gained on his mission.
I look forward to hearing of those experiences from him,
and enjoying a little time before he flies again!
Happy Birthday Tallin Scott!!!!

No comments: