26 years ago I married the man that promised to make all of my dreams come true!
He didn't lie...
He makes me smile, every single day of my life!
The first time I saw him, I knew there was something really special about him,
and I knew if I married him I could kiss him any time I wanted to!
And kiss him I have...
every single day!
He is my best friend.
He gave me his heart and has made this life something really amazing.
I am so blessed to know him,
so blessed to be loved by him
and so blessed to see the man he has become!
Thank you Thayne,
for everything you are, and everything you have given
to bless our lives the way you have!
Thank you for being the kind of dad that you are,
and for teaching our sons how to be great men, and great fathers.
Thank you for loving our girls, so that they know never to settle for less than the best.
And thank you...
for loving me so completely.
You still make my heart skip a beat when you walk into the room.
I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment