So...
The best news came with Kimi's ultrasound.
Baby #2 is a GIRL!
The best news came with Kimi's ultrasound.
Baby #2 is a GIRL!
Emma Nichole is due April 26th.
She found a great doctor who is willing
to let her try a vbac.
Which is what she is hoping to be able to do.
We are excited that another little girl will be joining our family.
I didn't get to go to the ultrasound...
So Kassi and Wyatt went in my place.
I at least got to be on the phone the moment
they found out about Emma.
Let the bow making begin!!!!
to let her try a vbac.
Which is what she is hoping to be able to do.
We are excited that another little girl will be joining our family.
I didn't get to go to the ultrasound...
So Kassi and Wyatt went in my place.
I at least got to be on the phone the moment
they found out about Emma.
Let the bow making begin!!!!

1 comment:
How exciting! I must have missed you saying Kimi was pregnant again! Emma Nichole is a beautiful name.
Post a Comment