We managed to get to the festival of trees this year....
I love going to see all of the beautiful trees and feel the Christmas spirit.
I think I finally had to come to terms with the fact that I will likely never again
be able to plan a night when all of the kids could be home for an activity,
I love going to see all of the beautiful trees and feel the Christmas spirit.
I think I finally had to come to terms with the fact that I will likely never again
be able to plan a night when all of the kids could be home for an activity,
and this year I decided I wouldn't put it off hoping...
but just plan it and whoever can go, can go!
The kids had a good time and everyone enjoyed going.
Garrett, Tiffany and the boys met us there also.
I got lots of ideas for trees if I ever get brave enough to branch out...
I think I am boring and resist change!
Noah love hanging out with his big sister...
but just plan it and whoever can go, can go!
The kids had a good time and everyone enjoyed going.
Garrett, Tiffany and the boys met us there also.
I got lots of ideas for trees if I ever get brave enough to branch out...
I think I am boring and resist change!
Noah love hanging out with his big sister...
Gabe checking out the trees...
Gabe!
The line to see Santa was ridiculously long so we skipped that part
and just stalked him from above! ;)
and just stalked him from above! ;)
Gabe was punishing me by giving me a grumpy face
because I had been taking pictures of Isaac.
Gabe is kind of grandma's boy and isn't exactly sure that
I should share my affection, and my camera, with someone else!
Although he gave me a smile after I assured him that he still had my heart...
The heart reserved only for him.
It's not that you just grow a new heart for every child,
It happens when you have a grandchild also!
because I had been taking pictures of Isaac.
Gabe is kind of grandma's boy and isn't exactly sure that
I should share my affection, and my camera, with someone else!
Although he gave me a smile after I assured him that he still had my heart...
The heart reserved only for him.
It's not that you just grow a new heart for every child,
It happens when you have a grandchild also!
Isaac was mad except when I would take a picture of him.
The instant he saw the camera he would start cheesing it up for me!
The instant he saw the camera he would start cheesing it up for me!
Grandpa loves his Newt...
He loves to call him Newton, or Newt
(as in Isaac Newton)
He tells him he is going to be a brilliant man...
and Newt loves his grandpa!
He loves to call him Newton, or Newt
(as in Isaac Newton)
He tells him he is going to be a brilliant man...
and Newt loves his grandpa!
I got to see our friend's brand new baby girl...
Which only left me more excited to meet our own little granddaughter!
Which only left me more excited to meet our own little granddaughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment