I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, April 7, 2013

What We've Been Up To!

Sometimes it feels like I have fallen off the edge of the world...
at least the blogging world. 
I have so much I want to catch up on, but every single time I think I am going to sit down
and get caught up,
I get side tracked. 
So... this is what we are doing!
Working!
Building!
Dreaming!
 
The end of last year brought so many changes to our lives.
So many changes to our family.
We started building a dream.
We spent hours every day working on the office and shop.
Painting, cleaning, putting together office furniture.
We are learning new things...
lots, and lots of new things!
It is a whole new way of life!
It's amazing to work with Thayne.
It's fun to sit across from him during the day,
watching him do what he does.
He is stretching in ways I never even considered.
We have so much to learn, but we get to do this together right now,
and that is one heck of an adventure!
 
What is it that we do?
Well...
We sell pumps, of course!


No comments: