We were so glad to have Kimi be able to come and spend a couple of weeks with us. It was so nice to have her and the kids here. We got to spend lots of time with Jared, and snuggling Emma and it was crazy, and fun to have all 5 of the grandbabies here one night when their parents went out. Though I will admit that I am not as good as I once was. At one point I am pretty sure we had every single child under the age of 6 in the house crying! Thayne and I looked at each other and laughed... because losing our mind wasn't an option! I do think I would have loved having twins. Jared and Noah were fun together, and Noah adores his sweet little niece! He would make Thayne help him pack her around!
Kimi and I went with Nate's preschool (and Ms. Kailee) on their fieldtrip and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon in the Grove. The little boys loved it too, and it was fun to watch Kailee do her 'job' as teacher. She is good with those little kids and they most definitely love her!
Worst part of all is that Kimi lives much too far away from us, and that just isn't fair!!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment