I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cowboy Color Run

We ran our first ever 5K. 
 Well... we mostly ran.
It's been a few (cough, 20 or so) years since I have ran,
except to keep up with kids!

Kailee decided that we needed to run the Color Run for Autism.
We had the greatest time.
So much fun!
This is going to become a family affair from now on.
 
After the run, we walked in the parade for the fair.
Noah wanted to go with us.
I had almost taken him on the run with us but I figured he would hate getting dirty.
I should have known better.  He LOVED it!
  By the time we got half way through the parade, he was covered!

This was a fantastic day.
Can't wait to do it again!
 
 


























No comments: