I have so much to catch up on...
It's kind of overwhelming to think about,
and I ask myself why I get so far behind.
I love blogging.
I love journaling.
But sometimes life just seems so busy and overwhelming,
and things change before I can even get my act together.
However...
I do love these particular changes.
Babies growing.
Adding babies.
Can't ask for anything better.
Ten is the magic number today.
11 will be the magic number in May!


3 comments:
I check your blog weekly for updates! I'm SO thrilled to see this update. What are all the babies names, ages and who are their parents?
I saw your post on babycenter and it gave me so much hope 10 c sections! My husband and I want a large family and have so far had 2. We were told our dream of 8 children couldn't be a reality since we were allowed 3-4 c sections. Seeing your family makes my heart overjoyed. Thanks for sharing
I found you on baby center also. I just delivered number 9 and my Dr has recommended that we stop. I was heartbroken. I'm not sure why he was concerned this time. I didn't have thinning and very little scaring. I am an older mom but still feel that it is God's place to decide how many children I have and against my Dr's wishes I refused a tubal ligation. We are not actively going to peruse a pregnancy but you never know what plans we have in store. You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment