I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Oh! And THIS!


I waited all day to be able to post THIS one!
Yes!  This happened tonight.
Tallin and Janae are getting married.
 
Don't mind the picture of a picture.
I couldn't be there to take it,
so a couple awesome friends stalked them!
(Not really stalked, Tallin DID ask!!! haha)
More pictures to come!
 
I can't even begin to express how happy I am about this.
I knew it was something special the first time he said,
"MOM!  So, there's this girl."
I have wanted nothing more than for this sweet boy to meet the one.
And the moment I met her...
clear back, last week...
I knew he was in love.
The forever kind!
 
No details yet on dates.
Tallin has a very exciting few months coming up.
He graduates, will move back here to go to work with his dad and brother,
and will be gaining a wife.
While I gain a new daughter.
The easy way.
 
Welcome to the family Janae.
I am so very excited to see what the future holds for you both!

6 comments:

mom2kmjx2 said...

I love reading your blog and have been since. Hyrum and my youngest were born. Can you please update on who's married and have babies please, also your sidebar pics need updated but I'm sure you know that lol

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. Your faith inspires me! Can't to read more.

Special K said...

Congratulations!

Урнаа said...

Congratulations. New daughter in law looks like you.

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Hi Kim!
Love seeing all the changes in your family...weddings to come, babies. :) So happy for you! I contacted you a long time ago regarding your multiple C-sections. My name is Kelli and I'm from Florida. Not sure you remember me. I've had 5 C-sections and am yearning for another baby. Was wondering what gave you the confidence as a mother to continue having more and not be scared. I gave you my number awhile back and would still LOVE to talk with you. I know you're a busy mom so any time you have to talk with me would be greatly appreciated! It's a pretty big decision for our family. My e-mail is "vinelivingfarm2014@gmail.com".

Blessings!
Kelli

Jodie said...

Really missing your blog. We need updates each of your kids (family by family-married kids etc. ) thanks so much