A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Thursday, April 9, 2015
We miss Kassi
This is the reason everyone misses Kassi! She's fun, and she does crazy things, and makes messes, but everyone is happy!
Sometimes I leave her in charge and I come home and find that she has made a fort with chairs and blankets and some plastic stuff she had in her truck from work. And the kids are laughing and happy and the house is destroyed and I can't do anything but take pictures. And laugh with them. Then demand that SHE is the one that cleans up the mess.
I love this girl. I love that she is happily married and that she gets to live in Hawaii. But I miss her so much. She is so much fun. She always makes me smile and I hate that I have to be so far away from her! The kids all miss her too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Is she a daughter or sitter??
She's a daughter. #7... she claims she is the perfect one, that #7 is the perfect number.
Post a Comment