I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It's been too long....

I think I will attempt to catch up... Or just go forward from here.  I haven't decided yet.  I just know that I have missed being here.  I've missed just documenting what is going on in our lives... and I even hear from a kid from time to time that they miss me doing it also!
 
Life has been busy.  Crazy.  Crazy busy.  Just busy in general.  I don't think it is busier than it has been in the past.  I just feel like maybe I am not as equipped to handle the crazy like I used to.  Or something.  Who knows, maybe it's just because I am getting older, life is sometimes overwhelming and I find myself exhausted some days simply trying to keep up.  It probably doesn't help that our internet has been out more than it has been on in the past few months.  We changed providers.  It's helped.  Mostly!  We are also homeschooling Kalli and Hyrum through a distance learning program that keeps them on the computers several hours during the week, and me trying to figure out how to keep them entertained and moving forward towards their goals. 
 
We have had babies... another wedding, another baby on the way (not me, I am loving being grandma these days, and that's plenty!) and a reception and graduations coming up.  And maybe even one more wedding before too long, if we are lucky.  We'll have to wait and see. Also managed to get a fun vacation to Hawaii, including an elopement, the reason for the vacation in the first place.  I'm even looking forward to spending more time on the beach in Hawaii, thanks to that elopement!  Life is mostly good.  There are some sad parts, some exciting parts, some tiring parts... but all those parts just make up life.  It's the experience.  It's what the experience is all about.  I have found myself trying to remember that life is to be enjoyed, not just endured! 

I am excited to catch up!!!

No comments: