I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Kinzee, Josh and Carson

 Lots of big changes have happened in their lives this year also.  It's been a big year!  Josh decided he wanted to be a police officer.  After a whole lot of hard work, he graduated this past Thursday from POST Academy and starts work on Monday. 
 
For the past 16 weeks, Josh has been at POST, while Carson and Kinzee did their best to stay busy at home so they wouldn't miss him quite so much.  It was a lot of hard work and sacrifice, but they did it!
 
We were able to go down for the dinner and graduation to celebrate with them.  We are so proud of them.  They are so excited to start on the next part of their journey.  And I will only worry a little bit that he is a cop! 
 
Carson is getting so big.  He is such a character.  Lots of personality and charm.  He brings so much joy to all of us.  He is old enough to go to nursery at church!  That's a big deal!  It's hard to believe how quickly time has flown by.  I just adore this little boy!  Kinzee loves being a mommy, and I love seeing her be Carson's mom! 
 
I can't wait to see what the future holds for this little family as they begin this new chapter of their lives together.  I love them so much!


This is one of my most favorite pictures ever.  It shows Carson's personality so perfectly!!!



I couldn't help it.  I had to steal this picture.  This little boy is so full of sweetness and smiles!




No comments: