A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, November 13, 2016
Two Days of Heaven
Kailee has been talking about going to the temple for quite a while. When Tallin and Jerica decided to get married, she decided she wanted to be there for their sealing and moved forward with going herself. It seemed like the week leading up to going was full of nothing but stress and darkness. Of course! When you are on the path of something so amazing, it seems like you have to walk through the darkness to get there. But on October 5th, when we walked into the Bountiful Temple, the tough times were put quickly behind us and it was the most incredible experience ever! Kailee was beaming, smiling from ear to ear and where there was stress and darkness, it was suddenly replaced with nothing but light. It was nothing short of amazing to be sitting next to her as she experienced so much wonderful!
We turned around the next day and went with Jerica to the Logan Temple. Thayne and I got to be the witness couple while she went through and again, it was as close to heaven as we can get on earth. We had amazing friends come with us and I am so very grateful for the peace that comes when we are in the Temple of God. It was perfect. The temple is where heaven meets earth. I told Kailee I am so excited that I now have a partner to run away to the temple with. I hope we get to take advantage of it and get to the temple often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment