I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, December 6, 2007

100 Santa bags....

Done! Tomorrow is our party at the church. I have got all of the turkeys handed out and my 3 are cooking (we slow cook them all night and they fall apart when it's time to eat... YUMMY!), and got the bags that Santa will hand out after the program all done! Oranges, candy canes and all kinds of chocolate! All I have left to do is decorate, make gallons of gravy, mix up the instant potatoes (hey, I have to peel 20lbs just for my family... there is no way I am peeling enough potatoes to feed 250+ people) and make some pies. I am getting closer to crossing everything off my "Need to do before the baby is born" list. I even packed my hospital bag today. I did NOT get my house cleaned like I wanted but I have a few days to worry about that. Besides, it won't really matter since I will leave home and the kids will still be here so it doesn't matter that it is not the way I want it anyway, right??? I'll keep telling myself that and maybe, just maybe I can be convinced.

Now, if only I could sleep tonight! That would be a real treat!

1 comment:

roamingjones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.