
I just have to say this... Kassi can ALWAYS make me laugh! I don't know why, it's just who she is! She kind of reminds me of, well... me when I was her age! They used to call me Spaz... because I was so... happy! In fact my dad had some pretty strong words for a principal that one time told him that nobody could be as happy as I am without being on drugs! Not so... you CAN be happy... and Kassi is! And she makes everyone around her happy! Today I was taking a friend home and drove by the schools at the time they were getting out of school, so I texted Kassi, Kinzee and Willie and let them know that I was right there and I would pick them up. Kassi came bouncing up to the Excursion, opened the door, and jumped in... only she missed and just kind of slid in instead! She laughed and told me that she had a BAD day, and had even fallen off a chair today! That would have been fun to see! Driving home, the music goes up, because 80's music cannot be played any other way! We went on the back road because there was construction and we didn't want to be stuck behind the busses. Kassi decided to roll down the window and hold a grocery bag out the window to watch it fill up with air! She was very impressed that the bag actually filled with air as we drove down the road... seeing her doing this while singing Living On A Prayer just made me laugh! She finds so much joy in the little things! And she makes me laugh!! I won't mention that she likely had the whole grocery store laughing when she took her little brother down in the middle of the ice cream aisle. Thanks Kassi for always making me smile!!! You are AMAZING!

2 comments:
She sounds like my little Corbin! We really need joyful people in our lives!
i just want to be her best friend. that's it.
Post a Comment