A best friend isn't a person who you have to see and talk to everyday, it's a person who will always be there for you no matter what, and feels like family ♥ You best friends know who you are! ♥ Thank you for never standing behind me or in front of me....thank you for standing next to me through all of life's challenges! ♥
Thank you to those who love us enough to walk beside us, lift us and are there no matter what. I am not sure what I would do without you!!! Thank you for not condemning and for with holding judgment because you will assume the best and know that even when we make mistakes we are walking forward the very best we can, just like you are. My dad told me when I was young that true friendships are hard to find and if you have one true friend you are lucky. I am lucky, because I have had more than one true friend in my life... those that stand beside me in the good or the bad. And to them... thank you, thank you. You make the hard stuff easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment