I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was amazing this year... just a really nice day. Kimi and Matt were able to come over and Shayne, Kerry and their kids came out. We also had the missionaries, and Tiffany, Garrett and Gabe, Celeste (who is living with us), Tanner and Tanner's friend, Kenny. The only ones we were missing were Tallin, of course... and Jace and Caitlyn went to Montana. It was a fun, relaxing day with lots of food, lots of laughing... the kids and the missionaries went sledding (because Thursday happens to be the missionaries prep day and they get to play a little bit too!) and it ended up just being a very wonderful day! I love preparing Thanksgiving dinner and we had more than enough left overs. I feel so thankful for this amazing family, for the joy I feel when I look at them, watch them grow up, watch our family become exactly what I always dreamed about. I love hearing them laugh with each other. We had the perfect Thanksgiving day... exactly what it should be!

Hey Tiffany....
Aw... sweet Kami Dene...

Nate was so excited to have HIS Kimi home. He told Matt Kimi is his, Matt told him that no, Kimi is his.... and they argued back and forth but Nate insists that Kimi is, and always has been his!!! He does, however, love Matt and spent a fair amount of time on his lap or dragging him around but he was so happy to have his Kimi back! When it came time for them to leave he told them they had to stay till Sunday at least!
OH how this little man loves the whipped cream! And look at those blue eyes!!!
He said, "WHAT"?????
Right from the can... he will take it right from the can...

Sweet Gabe hanging with his grandpa and checking out the snow outside...
Tanner and Celeste getting ready to go in to Celeste's parents house!
Not sure what Tiffany and Kinzee are discussing so deeply but it must be important!
Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
What a ride....
We can do this... we can take this hill!!!
Harlon....
Ready to take on the big hill!!!



Elder J has told us that he wants to be adopted. My problem is that I am not sure if I can afford two missionaries! :)
Bad boys... Elder J, Willie, Hayden, Wyatt and Elder S
Jarom, Jayson and Shayne... watching football and hanging out
Kami is ready to go sledding....

No comments: