A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Working on the Christmas Card
My computer is crashing so I had to transfer everything to Thayne's laptop in hopes of actually getting a Christmas card done sometime before Christmas this year! Right now I am working on the back of the card... can't decide if I like it or not. But at some point I am just going to have to decide to do something just to get it ordered and then in the mail. Wish me luck... I am having a hard time getting into it this year and that seems strange for me!!! Ho Ho Ho... or ba humbug.... guess only time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kim...I LOVE that!!! Sooo amazing!!! Is it family picture time again or did you already do them?
PS. I am having a hard time getting into mine too.
Post a Comment