I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Perfectly Blog-able Pictures

Perfectly blog-able pictures... at least that is what Kassi and Kailee told me! They showed me pictures they took, mostly of themselves and told me that they have perfectly blog-able pictures. I think I have truly raised them right! :) Have I mentioned lately how happy they make me just by being them. I love to watch our kids find such joy in little things in life, and in being together, being friends and making others smile wherever they go! It never fails when I go into our local grocery store that one of the cashiers tells me they just saw one of the kids, or several of the kids, and then go on to tell me whatever crazy thing they were doing. I am grateful that they bring joy to life, to others... I am glad that they have much fun and laughter. There is never a dull moment in our home because somebody is usually laughing... maybe at somebody else's expense, or maybe their own... they aren't afraid to laugh even at themselves. It isn't unusual to hear someone scream, "BOO!!" and somebody else scream at being scared. I do have to say that the funniest is when the big girls manage to scare their dad... he is such a tease that they love to pay him back. I love these amazing, funny, silly human beings that don't even mind that I am blogging about them!

Wyatt... in Nate's coat, doing his ballerina dance. It's just better not to ask sometimes! See what I mean about not asking....

Watch out when they are out on the town together....
Awwwww... kissy kissy! I think we made him blush! ;)
Kailee and her aunt Candice...
Again... notice the finger in the ear....
Showing off Candice's flower...
Visiting after the baptism...
Cereta and Kami... trouble times two! Loved having Cereta there to sing. She loves to sing, knows all of the songs and sings at the top of her lungs, and had us all smiling! Love these two girls!
Some people are there through thick and thin, friends become family when you have friends like this!
The amazing daughter in law, and a tired little grandbaby! Love these two so much!
Kinzee and Harlon... it's great to have a cousin who is your buddy too. They were born about 6 weeks apart and even as babies they seemed to have a pretty special friendship...
Sweet baby boy hanging with grandma!
These are the perfectly blog-able pictures according to these silly girls....
Sisters by birth, best friends by choice! Or maybe it is because not many people really get the sense of humor this insanely crazy family has so they have to be best friends so someone will laugh at their jokes!
Uncle Jace loves this baby boy... I tell Gabe if he plays his cards right he will be as spoiled as Nate is with Jace!
Again... there are just no words!

I think we have hundreds of these types of pictures....

Bummy and his side kick! Two of mama's boys!
Hayden and Jarom... cousins and friends!
Jayson and Kailee...
Gabe loves his grandpa.
My sweet baby............
Told you this was getting blogged Jace!!! If he closes his eyes and can't see me, he thinks I can't see him either! Just like when he was little! Jace and Caitlyn!
Two of my ladies... Kinzee and Kami
I'm surprised they didn't draw a beard on their faces.... Hey Kailee, Hey Kassi... I like your beard! :)

No comments: