I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, June 1, 2012

And.... She graduated!

 Look at this smile!!!
Her big day has finally arrived and she can't stop smiling!

What an emotional day...
I keep saying that I can't believe how quickly time goes by,
But it is true. 
The days seem to fly by and my babies have grown so fast.
Another kid ready to fly the nest...
Kassi has brought so much light, so much joy, so much life into our home.
Her enthusiasm for living is amazing...
And contagious!
You can't be in the same room with her and not laugh, and smile,
and find joy in the little things.

I am so grateful that I get to be her mom.
I remember so clearly the moment I held her for the first time,
that little dark haired beauty... such beautiful features...
sent straight from heaven into my arms.
In no time at all that dark hair had changed to blond and she was ready to take on the world.
She had to do everything her own way....
And not a whole lot has changed! 

Congratulations my beautiful girl!!!
Don't ever give up on your dreams.
It is a privilege to be part of your life...
Now we will stand back and watch you fly!!!