Back to school time came too quickly this year!
I spent so much time waiting for August 16th to get here
that I forgot how quickly the other stuff was coming...
School!
Schedules!
RUNNING!!!
I don't know that I really love this part of it.
I spent so much time waiting for August 16th to get here
that I forgot how quickly the other stuff was coming...
School!
Schedules!
RUNNING!!!
I don't know that I really love this part of it.
But, this is a special year for Kinzee...
she is graduating early. She worked really hard to get here and so this is officially her senior year!
Willie is a sophomore.
Two in high school!!!
Wyatt and Hayde decided to go back to the middle school instead of homeschooling.
They really debated but in the end, decided to go for it!
Kalli is in 6th grade which means she moved up to the middle school with her brothers!
And my littles... Hyrum and Kami headed off to elementary school...
which leaves me with two little boys at home.
Although Nate will be starting preschool soon.
Oh!
And Kassi wanted her "I am officially OUT of high school" picture taken
on her way out the door to work!!!
she is graduating early. She worked really hard to get here and so this is officially her senior year!
Willie is a sophomore.
Two in high school!!!
Wyatt and Hayde decided to go back to the middle school instead of homeschooling.
They really debated but in the end, decided to go for it!
Kalli is in 6th grade which means she moved up to the middle school with her brothers!
And my littles... Hyrum and Kami headed off to elementary school...
which leaves me with two little boys at home.
Although Nate will be starting preschool soon.
Oh!
And Kassi wanted her "I am officially OUT of high school" picture taken
on her way out the door to work!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment