I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Little man is one ~ July 9, 2012

I can't believe a year has flown by...
A YEAR!!!
Amazing!!!
Noah is a joy to us.
He is strong willed and determined.
He makes us laugh every single day!
I still can't believe we have him after all we went through...
I can't believe how amazing he is,
and how he worked his way right into our family,
into our hearts...
and none of us could imagine life without him!

I think it has taken me almost this entire year to come to peace
with the traumatic experience of his birth.
For many months I couldn't even talk about it except to a few people.
I spent many months trying to deal with emotions
that I couldn't even explain myself.
There were some really dark emotional days.
But through them all,
I couldn't look at little man without thanking
Heavenly Father for the gift and treasure that he is! 
I also thank Him for the protection He provided and the miracles given
during and right after Noah's birth.
I am not sure I would have asked for things to work out the way they did,
But I know they worked out the way they were supposed to!

Happy Birthday Noah Grant!!! 
It is interesting to know that Noah means
comfort, rest, peace.
Grant... bestow or great.
He is all of those things.
He is amazing!!!
Our lives have been blessed because of his birth,
we have witnessed miracles.
He is my precious rainbow baby...
He came after so much pain and loss
and has given us so much joy!


No comments: