I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Rez on the 4th of July

Just some random pictures of the kids on the 4th of July at the Rez...  The reservoir holds lots of memories that make me smile!  It was where I learned to water ski, with my uncle Willie and his best friend Steve, who happened to be Thayne's cousin.  Both of them are gone now, but those memories are so fun to look back on!  Best of all is that this is where Thayne told me he loved me, on our first date, and that he wanted to marry me!   Could it be anymore special than that????   The kids had a great time playing in the water and being buried in the sand!!!!

2 comments:

Beau Brummie said...

would you be up for a question and answer type session? I've "followed" you since you were pregnant with Hyrum and there is so much I'd love to know, like how big is your house/how many bedrooms, what your kids jobs are, what cars do you drive etc

Living My Dream said...

I would be willing to answer any questions you have... but I warn you, our lives are boringly normal! :)