I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More Maelynn


And... Because we just can't get enough of this sweet little baby... more random pictures.  I am afraid this may be the story of my life for the next, oh, 18 years or so!  She is such a beautiful baby, with the sweetest spirit.  She reminds me of how Nate smiled from birth.  Maelynn does too!  She was days old and giving us cute smiles.

I get to spend lots of time with her.  While Caitlyn finishes up school (she has through May this year and then all of next year also) we all rotate weeks to stay with her and help her with Maelynn.  Jace works Monday through Thursday so he gets to go home after work on Thursdays... but the rest of us have an opportunity to hang out with Maelynn while her mom is going to school.  Last week I got my first turn.  It is so much fun to be able to dress up a sweet little girl again, to rock her in the middle of the night and to enjoy the fleeting moments of her newborn stage. It is so fun to have her as part of our family!  The kids all adore her.  I don't know if she will love or hate the fact that she has so many uncles and cousins to watch over her but either way... she is going to be one loved little girl!














2 comments:

Beau Brummie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beau Brummie said...

She is beautiful!!!

When we the next two babies due?

And is Derrick Kassi's boyfriend?