I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Silly Girls

We have been lucky enough to have sister missionaries for the past year.
They are fun!  And amazing!  And hard workers...
We love having them in our home and they are always make me smile!
 
I had picture frames on the wall for weeks...
okay well,
much longer than weeks.
I keep thinking I will get pictures printed to get them in the frames,
yet, months later,
I still hadn't managed to do it.
 
So imagine my surprise when one day I walk in and look at the wall,
and see that the frames are filled!
Little stinkers,
they came up with this great plan.
Look closely and you will see...
they love playing practical jokes!
Love these girls!

2 comments:

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Hello! My name is Kelli and I live in Florida with my husband and 5 children. I was Googling C-sections this morning and came across your blog. I saw that on Baby Center you posted a comment that you had 10 C-sections! I have personally had 5 and would love more children, but my husband and I are nervous about conceiving again and have been talking about just adopting. We'd love a large family. We are also believers in Jesus Christ and have been praying about this decision. Is there any way we could talk (not sure if you feel comfortable giving out your phone number...or I could give you mine). My blog is www.we4bates.blogspot.com and my e-mail is we4bates@tampabay.rr.com. You have such a beautiful family!!! Blessings! Kelli

Living My Dream said...

Kelli, I will email you. I've had 11 c-sections and would love to talk to you.