Why is it that when you have the most to do, something comes up.... like a MIGRAINE! I have not had a migraine for months. There are times when I have them daily for months on end, but I have not had one for months. And now, when I have a million things to do, I have one!!! Garrett comes home next week. NEXT WEEK. My oldest son has been gone for 2 full years. And now he is coming home. And we will be blessing Nathaniel. Which means we will have a house FULL of people and my house is out of control. It looks like I haven't been on top of my game for oh, 2 1/2 months or so! Maybe since before Nate was born... definately since we started having problems with him. I expect to get things done and then I get side tracked. Like pumping. I pump so Nate has my milk. But that means I stop everything and pump. I realize that I would be nursing if Nate could nurse, but that's different... why? I don't know. It just is! This week will be gone. It's a crazy week. Deb is staying with me from Tuesday through the end of the week. I will get nothing done, I know it. We have pack meeting tomorrow night and somehow I got the assignment of making food for it. I didn't even want to go!!! Aren't I a horrible mother? And I will be late for it which means another night of divide and conquer because Kalli has an appointment for her last Hep B shot she has to have for school that somehow got overlooked. And Thayne has a complete physical for tomorrow night also. So I get to make the food and make sure it gets there and make sure the kids get there and then rush back for the meeting after the doctor appointment and of course they are never running on time. And I will have to find time to pump in between all of the running. Thank goodness I can pump in the car! :) Don't tell anyone. I'm sure the truckers would get an eyeful if they knew what I was doing. Thank goodness for electric pumps that you can just plug into the car and go! Probably not a good idea to do it while driving but well... multi-tasking is a must sometimes! I am working on laundry again. When don't I work on laundry? I'm just tired. Overwhelmed.... down right maxed out. My sister gave me a massage and facial for my birthday. YEP... I am calling tomorrow and setting it up. I need some relief. My neck aches like I am carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. I'm really not, but sometimes it feels like it!
I guess I should go start another load of laundry. But then I think I am going to forget organizing the bills and beat Thayne at a game of bowling on the Wii..... yep, that could relieve some stress!!! :)
3 comments:
Oh Kim! I know you will get everything done. Somehow we always get everything done. I will pray for you to make it through if you pray I don't get the flu and can go on my girls weekend this Friday. Deal? Good luck!
You. Are. Amazing. Don't ever forget that. And if something doesn't get done, the world will not stop. :-) Hope the migraine is already gone.
You are not the only one who pumps in the car! I do it all the time. And I DID give a trucker an eye full one time! I wish I was there to help you out. See....this is why y'all need to move out here so I can help you! Did I mention that Lauren finally got the beg that has been going around our house? 103 degree fever last night. Not a lick of sleep!!
Post a Comment