Nathaniel has been oxygen free for the last 48 hours! He is doing awesome!!! Only had a few beeps on the monitor last night, and not because he dropped terribly low, it's that the doctors here have it set so high!!! :) At Primary Children's they had it set to beep when he went below 80.... here they have it set to go off below 88. He might dip into the 80's when he is sound asleep but goes right back up so all in all we had a good night and he has stayed up today really well. He is so sweet! We have the oxygen as our security blanket but he is happy and doing great! Now just to keep working on his reflux and his throat healing perfectly and he might eventually be free of tubes!!!!!!!!!!!! He's such a miracle anyway, but this is the best to not have the oxygen machine running 24 hours a day!!! :)
Yippee... no more oxygen now if I could get some food!



4 comments:
Way to go baby Nate! Rock on buddy!
Kat
Such cute pictures!!! Hopefully he can ditch the tube soon. I was just reading your other posts and realized that you've not only had 15 kids, but have managed that in 21 years...holy buckets, you put my mom to shame! 12 kids in 18 years...
Happy Friday.
Kim!!! He is getting so big and is so dang cute! I can't wait till y'all come back out here so I cn see him again!
He's adorable Kim!!
Post a Comment