
I was going through pictures and found this picture of Thayne and Jace. Oh the memories it brought back! It's amazing how long ago it was, and yet how fast the time has flown by. Two of the most incredible men I know... there are moments when I look at Thayne and this is the face I see.... this is the face I will always see, the man that stole my heart the moment I saw him.... the man I will always love, even though the years keep rolling on. I think about the dreams we had of our family back then and to see the reality of our life now is amazing! I will always love this face...he has been my best friend and the love of my life since the moment I looked into his eyes and I cannot imagine life without loving this amazing man!
1 comment:
He looks like such a baby :)
Post a Comment