I can't wait to see Jace with babies of his own. He finds so much joy in Gabe. I just can't imagine how wonderful he is going to be with his own baby...
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Trunk Or Treat
Saturday was our trunk or treat at the church. It was kind of a cold day but the kids were so excited to get out and get some candy! Thayne went to the store and picked out Gabe's monkey outfit. He said he walked all the way around the store with 2 in his hand trying to decide which one was the cutest... he decided that the monkey was PERFECT for him and it was! He was laughing and smiling and clapping as we cheered for how cute he is as a monkey! The kids got a ton of candy... oh too much candy! And now another year is over... whew!
I can't wait to see Jace with babies of his own. He finds so much joy in Gabe. I just can't imagine how wonderful he is going to be with his own baby...
I do not understand what the thrill of jumping off the fridge is to these boys but even Gabe is now getting in on the action!
Our sweet little monkey hanging in the tree...
I can't wait to see Jace with babies of his own. He finds so much joy in Gabe. I just can't imagine how wonderful he is going to be with his own baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
way cute monkey. Looks like they had fun. Like the polititions in the photo also.
Post a Comment