I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love stocking up...

I have admitted that I really love to shop... for food! It's not that I have a food addiction, I just love watching the shelves get full. So we have been working on filling the shelves downstairs. It will be awesome to have to figure out a new place to store this stuff when it is completely full!

We got the ads Tuesday and I was very excited to go shopping on Wednesday... we loaded up on cereal, laundry soap and toilet paper. Because really... if you have cereal, laundry soap and toilet paper what more do you need??? We saved $229 and some change.... and got $36 in coupons off the next shopping order! So we went back today and bought 20 more boxes of cereal, 20 more bottles of laundry soap and got a rain check for 20 packages of toilet paper because they were out. We cleared the shelves yesterday! They asked me if I was sure I wanted 20. I told them I would have preferred 40 but we will go with 20. And I got another $18 of free groceries on the next order. There are just very few things in life that make me happier! Wait... no, my babies make me happy, and my husband makes me happy... but that's why stocking up makes me so happy... to take care of these cute little people....





3 comments:

JW said...

I said, "Frank look how big Nate is!" Frank's reply, "Yeah he is......is that in the grocery store?" hahahahaha you are doing great with the food storage if Frank is wondering why Nate is shirtless in the "grocery store"!

Lara said...

Awesome!! Keep up the great work.

talitha said...

Way to go!!! I love how hard you work on your storage.