I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why do they grow up so fast????

Today was spring pictures for the younger kids.

And as I curled Kami's hair and listened to her talk to me

like she is one of the teenagers,

I wanted to cry!

When did she grow up??? Why did it happen so fast?

This is the little girl I dreamed about years before we had her.

I heard her name over and over in my mind.

I saw her eyes in my dreams!

Her beautiful eyes!

I still see her as that precious, tiny little girl

they handed to me as they wheeled me out of the

operating room.

She was so perfect.

Everything I had dreamed of...

and now...

she is so grown up that I wanted to have a snap shot

of this moment...

when she is not too big,

but no longer very small!

Love you Kami Dene!


No comments: