I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blessing Jared!

We got to go to Kimi and Matt's this weekend for Jared's blessing.
It was amazing to be able to be there for such a special time!
This little boy is growing SO fast, getting so big and is amazing!
I love watching Kimi be a mother.
I love that she loves being a mother more than any other 'job' she could do in the world.
It is fun to see Matt with his son.
Their little family is beautiful and wonderful!


Cute little feet...

My handsome little man... he is so big, not fat, just solid.
He's going to be like his dad we think!

It's so amazing to see the joy that Kimi feels over being a mom...
her greatest dream has come true at last!

Is it just me or does she look like a little girl in this picture...
no fair she is playing all grown up here!!!
When did she grow up?!?!

Matt giving us his 'cop' stare! :)

Matt showing off what a big little man he has. Such a tough guy!I love the look on Jared's face!

Handsome boy!

Awwwwwwww.... we just love this little man!


No comments: