I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Too busy for pictures...

The worst part of having a crazy big family is when we have something special, like a baby blessing, it is SO hard to get everyone together for a group shot. I mean, the kids KNOW that I am going to insist on a family picture at least once a year for Christmas cards... but when it comes to special events where we are at church or other places, it is nearly impossible to get everyone gathered together. And after it was all over, I looked at the camera and realized I didn't even get one of kids seperately... this is it... sorry to the rest of you! ;) As if you all care... hahaha!

Wyatt scooped Jared away from Kimi... Miss Kami... because she stayed at the hotel with us, and she was showing off her pretty new dress and bow!

Gabe... because where grandma is, Gabe usually is too! He's my little buddy!

Isaac... and he isn't even happy about getting his picture taken!

Noah....

Kassi, making a face because Wyatt told her her feather makes her look like a hippie! :)

Kami again....

No comments: