I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Ferris Wheel

Willie felt quite special for his birthday this year. We spent the whole day celebrating him! After going to Lake Tahoe, we spent the day shopping and playing in Reno. Willie wanted to go to Scheels and once the little kids found out that there was an indoor ferris wheel they wanted to go too!!! It was a fun day just hanging out and not really having anywhere to go. After playing, we worked up our appetites and off we went to Applebees where we ate, laughed and had them sing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!!! Hope your day was wonderful Willie and hope that this year is everything you want it to be!!!

Tanner made Jared REALLY mad!!!

The girls are waiting their turn for the ferris wheel....

HA!!! I was teasing Tanner that he gets curls like his dad used to have, except his dad had blonder hair when he was younger!

Tanner and Jared (Tanner just refuses to smile for the camera which is why I have to sneak them and then they are blurry!)

Nate was so excited to ride the big ferris wheel. I asked him if he was too little but he insisted he was big enough to ride!

Ready to ride....









My birthday boy! Willie and Naters!!!

I LOVE this face... he makes my heart melt!

My two Rubies... Thayne and Noah!

Here we go! Nate and Willie!

2 of my favorite girls! Kailee and Kimi

Buddies! Hayden and Hyrum...

Nate is ready to go!

Hey pretty girls....

Hayden and Hyrum.... are you having fun?

I told Kailee to say cheese.... so she grabbed her phone and told me to say cheese!

Kami, Kassi and Kalli... 3 of my favorite girls!

Grrrrrr..... (hey Kinzee!)

Nate liked watching the fish...

My Nascar Drivers.... and this is the reason I have given the responsibility of teaching the children how to drive over to Thayne!!!



No comments: