I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Visiting Lake Tahoe

We decided while we were visiting Kimi, that since it was Willie's birthday we would make a trip to Lake Tahoe and get some Cold Stone Ice Cream. That was a trip! Sometimes it feels a lot like being a monkey in the zoo when we go places. People stop, and stare, and even point. But we were too busy laughing and having fun to worry about that! It was quite the event to get everyone's order and I kind of felt sorry for the people standing behind us. However we were quite organized and the boy behind the counter was very efficient. I am sure the fact that he was making eyes at 3 pretty girls had nothing to do with how happy he was to serve us!!! :)

I cannot believe Willie is 15. How does that happen? One day he is my sweet newborn baby boy who came after 3 sisters. My Willie... the one I had waited on for years, and then he was here, and now he is thinking of how many days he has until he can get his driver's license. This seems wrong. It's fun to see the young man he is becoming. He is so much fun. But still... I wish time would slow down and that these kids would stay kids for just a little bit longer!

Happy Birthday Willie... and thanks to my awesome family for a fun day! Love you all!!!








No comments: