We are very, very excited to announce the birth of
our beautiful new grandson...
Emmett George!!!
He was born on Saturday, June 22nd at 5:17pm
weighing in at 8lbs 6oz and 20.5 inches long.
With a head full of blond hair!!!
He is perfect!!!
Tiffany's midwife gave her a little jump start and it wasn't long
before we knew that this would be the day.
Tiffany is one tough girl and as usual I am amazed by her strength!
Yes! She does it all natural!!!
His name is pretty awesome too.
We started doing family history and found the name Emmett.
When Garrett and Tiffany saw the name they loved it.
George...
Well, George is a family name also.
Thayne always wanted to name one of our boys George.
I always said no.
Garrett decided that he was going to use it for his son instead.
I think Thayne will probably always call this little man George.
Garrett will probably drive him crazy saying,
"I will call him George, I will love him, and pet him and squeeze him..."
(From the old Bugs Bunny cartoon!!!)
Yesterday I stopped to count my blessings...
my heart was so full of love for Tiffany,
and her willingness and joy in giving birth to these children.
I see my son, as a father,
who finds joy in his family.
I feel so grateful that another beautiful spirit joined our family.
That he is healthy, and that the delivery went well.
I spent time counting my blessings...
each and every one of them.
Welcome to the world Emmett...
You are loved, and wanted, and will be cherished every day of your life!
![]() |
| Garrett and his three sons moments after their births. In the red shirt he is holding Isaac, white shirt is Gabe and blue shirt is Emmett! |






No comments:
Post a Comment