I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, June 21, 2013

Graduation 2013


Kinzee did it!!!
She set a goal to graduate a year early..
And she did it!

She has such big plans and if this is any indication
of how she will work on those dreams,
I know she will do really great things!!!

 
I am so proud of her, and how hard she worked.
I love this girl so much.
Sometimes I feel like we are battling wills because
she is so determined and so head strong about growing up
so fast!
But then, she always has been older than her years!
As her mom,  I guess the only thing I can really do
is what I have always tried to do...
teach her what we believe,
give her the knowledge that she is loved,
and that she has the ability to do anything she sets her mind to do,
and then stand back and give her wings...
Knowing she is cherished,
and that she always has a home!
 
 
Way to go Kinzee and Checotah!!!
We had their graduation party together.
Because we have been so blessed to have friends
that are more like family,
and these two girls are amazing!!!
Congrats girls!
We know you are going to fly!!!!
 
 
 

 



No comments: