We always look forward to 8th birthdays in our house! 8 is the age of baptism and we look forward to it for months before it happens. Hayden's great day was Saturday May 3rd. His dad got to baptize him and it was wonderful. He was confirmed a member of the Church the next day. I can't believe he is 8! Time sure flies and these kids grow up so quickly. It's not fair!!!
We did manage to get everyone to stand together for a picture but we had tongues sticking out and other strange faces going on, but hey, it was all 17 of us and you really can't blame the faces since there were tons of people standing around staring as if we were some kind of side show at the circus! :)


4 comments:
Beautiful Kim! Congrats to Hayden!
Hahaha about the faces! Glad you're doing OK. And congrats to your little guy.
I love it!!! Your kids are growing up so fast :( Makes me want to stop and hold mine tighter and longer. BTW I always read your blog but I'm terrible about commenting! The nursing thing is so awesome and makes me want to cry. That is so abnormal for him to still have the nursing instinct. That is truth that the Lord is blessing you!!!
Congratulations to Hayden! Emma turned 8 on May 3rd and got to make her First Holy Communion on the same day! What a wonderful day all the way around!
Post a Comment