I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love seeing the love of my children...

There is nothing greater than watching your kids interact with each other. They make me smile. It fills my heart with joy as I watch them helping each other and caring for one another so naturally. Yesterday Kailee took the little ones over to the day care that she and Kimi work at for Breakfast with Santa. The little ones love their big sisters and are always so happy to be with them. And their big sisters love them and care for them without thought... they just do it. This morning Kimi got a flat tire on her way to church. Kalli and Kami had spent the night with her. She called and had her roommate pick them up so they weren't cold. Garrett got there before us and he and Thayne got the tire changed into the little spare and then he offered to let her use their car and help her get some new tires for her car. As they pulled away together Thayne and I just looked at each other and smiled, I think with a tear in our eyes too... and he said, "I love to see them take care of each other like that!" Exactly what I had been thinking! They are amazing. They recognize what family is, what family means and they truly love each other. And I am grateful!

1 comment:

Buggles said...

I love reading your posts. The love that your children have for one another make me want a large family more and more.