I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, December 12, 2009

This is a GREAT day!!!

What a great night after a really great day! It is snowing again, so bad that Jace got stuck in the snow and Thayne just went out and pulled him out.... they said if it keeps going we will have well over a foot. I love snow in December when nobody is having to be out in it! But today was a fantastic day and we ended it by going in to the light parade. The main street in town was closed off and kids and adults were everywhere! The kids had a blast sliding on the street and running around. They were handing out 3D glasses and it made the street lights look like snowflakes. Not that we needed that to see snowflakes. It snowed and snowed and was the perfect weather for a winter festival! Hayden wanted to stay home so he and Jace kept Nate in but everyone else wanted to go in and we really had a great time together. I love having days like this one has been! At the end the last car was handing out tons of stuffed animals so the kids each got two and brought some home for Nater and Hayden! Kami kept telling us this was a great day... and I have to say that I agree... this was a GREAT day!!! It feels like Christmas... that sweet feeling when you feel like all is well in the world! This was a really GREAT day!

Fire Power.... what a great bunch of girls I have!

Here comes the fire truck!
Kassi was trying to make Tanner take a picture... she was going to take him down if he didn't pose... they are so funny!!!
Kassi will take you down Tanner!!!
Smokin' hot Tan!
One of the fun floats at the light parade...
Shalum's truck... dressed up for the parade and advertising for State Farm!
Candice was excited that they were decorating their truck for the parade... Kimi is in here somewhere and so is Candice... so fun!
Hey Shalum.... nice truck!
Shalum's beast all dressed up for the parade!
Cowboy Santa... appropriate for living in a hick town!
Tanner is so cool he wears sunglasses at night!
One of the floats... they had a manger scene...
Awesome ice sculpture....
Cheeseeeeeeeeeeeee....
Come here Wyatt and let me kiss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cute group of kids... I am so glad they are mine!
I told them to pose, Willie was trying to be grumpy so his sister kissed him on the cheek and told him to smile! It eventually worked, but I didn't get the picture!
Silly Kassi....She loves harrassing her brothers!
Fire power... again!
Dancing angels! I love these sweet girls!
Kalli showing off....
Wyatt... you are so scary!
My BUMMY!!! Cute boy even when he's making a silly face!
Kami and Kalli laughing and running around!
Kami......
Kami and Kalli just loving life tonight!
The kids were having a blast running and sliding in the street... it's not everyday you get to run around on the main street of our town and they were taking full advantage of it!
Kailee stole the camera from me to take a picture so I stuck out my tongue and she told me I couldn't delete it and I had to blog it... bratty girl! :)
WHAT???
Cheesing it up and loving the snow and fun...
SISTERS!!! Kassi and Kailee!
They had somebody carve this with a chainsaw!
Kalli and Bummy posing by the ice sculpture!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are so great at bloggin everything.. I wish I could do more.. I could but I am just a slacker.. Thank you for sharing your life and family with us.. Thanks for the christmas card too!