I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For my girls...

Here you go Kailee, Kassi and Kinzee...

These are for you!

You took them...

you wanted them out there

so here they are!


Did I mention how much they make me laugh.

They are amazing and I love being in the same room with them,

even if they are insisting that I pose for some horrible pictures!

They are determined to document this baby's life

even before he gets here!


So here I am...

in all my pregnant glory!

Laughing at my silly girls

who make life just a little more wonderful!

Love you silly girls.

Thanks for making my day!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

You look so amazing.. I wish I was as luck to of looked that good with my 2nd.. I am thankful to know you and your family... Your girls, and boys are truely awesome.. Thank you all for setting a great example for me and my family!
I hope that if I am blessed with more than these two babies to hold and love that I will be lucky enough to look at great as you do with your 16th..

Michelle said...

You look beautiful Kim!!