I can't believe how much I miss Tallin right now.
Most days I go along knowing he is serving well and accomplishing great things,
but for some reason, this weekend I have missed him so much it takes my breath away!
I pray he knows that we pray for him daily...
that the last prayer on my lips before I fall asleep each night is for him...
Most days I go along knowing he is serving well and accomplishing great things,
but for some reason, this weekend I have missed him so much it takes my breath away!
I pray he knows that we pray for him daily...
that the last prayer on my lips before I fall asleep each night is for him...
Bless my son, bless my precious one
Give him the strength to find the faith of Ammon
Give him the power of Paul in his tongue
Give him the spirit to soften hearts of stone
and bring him home
and until he's done,
Bless my son.
Give him the strength to find the faith of Ammon
Give him the power of Paul in his tongue
Give him the spirit to soften hearts of stone
and bring him home
and until he's done,
Bless my son.
I love you Tallin...
I am so proud of how you are willing to serve,
How you give, how you share your testimony with others.
Thank you for your example.
I am so proud of how you are willing to serve,
How you give, how you share your testimony with others.
Thank you for your example.
No comments:
Post a Comment