As far as pictures go for the weekend... I think we need a do over. Because for some reason it was impossible to get everyone in one place before church to get any good pictures and then my battery died and by the time we got home from church, they scattered so fast. I really need to dress them all up in their cute clothes and try this again!!!
The weekend was okay if you count that I was miserable and in pain from a horrible kidney infection. We ran to Utah and Saturday spent the day in the City Center mall, and then at the Gateway. The kids liked it, but I was hurting and didn't get anything as far as pictures go. But the kids were happy. I think... it's a blur! The girls had to stay and work. I really dislike growing up and the schedules we must keep because of it! I want to tell them all to go get in the car and go. It doesn't work like that any more! The other kids always like staying in a hotel and going swimming and eating out and going to the malls. So while the pictures were a complete fail, and while I was in so much pain I could barely stand up straight... the kids did seem to have a good time! And isn't that what was important anyway??
 |
| Just not sure about these kids... I told them I wanted a serious picture. THIS is serious??? |
 |
| The Easter Bunny had left candy everywhere. It looks like he threw up candy everywhere |
 |
| Nate knew where to look for candy |
 |
| Checking out all of the candy... just what they needed! |
 |
| My little girls are growing up too fast! |
 |
Nate loved the City Center mall... especially the fish
|
 |
| The girls rule... |
No comments:
Post a Comment