There are a million reasons why I love this man,
but I think the one that stands out the most,
but I think the one that stands out the most,
is the way he loves his children and grandchildren.
He kept telling me how much he misses Jared,
and was so excited that Kimi and Jared were coming
for Caitlyn's baby shower.
This picture makes my heart melt.
They took several naps together while Jared was visiting.
I think grandpa was taking advantage of the excuse,
but aside from seeing him napping with our own kids,
nothing is more amazing than seeing him with his grandkids!
I went out of town over the weekend.
But Garrett and Tiffany needed someone to keep the boys
while they went out of town also.
Guess who did it?
Yep, grandpa!
He managed to hold down the fort with 2 extra little boys
and got a whole lot of laundry done and went through the garage
cleaning out boxes.
Yep... I love this man.
For so many reasons!
He kept telling me how much he misses Jared,
and was so excited that Kimi and Jared were coming
for Caitlyn's baby shower.
This picture makes my heart melt.
They took several naps together while Jared was visiting.
I think grandpa was taking advantage of the excuse,
but aside from seeing him napping with our own kids,
nothing is more amazing than seeing him with his grandkids!
I went out of town over the weekend.
But Garrett and Tiffany needed someone to keep the boys
while they went out of town also.
Guess who did it?
Yep, grandpa!
He managed to hold down the fort with 2 extra little boys
and got a whole lot of laundry done and went through the garage
cleaning out boxes.
Yep... I love this man.
For so many reasons!

No comments:
Post a Comment